cultureCode of conduct
The Correctional Management & Communications Group (CMCG), LLC, expects of its employees, consultants, contract workers and volunteers unfailing honesty, respect for the dignity and individuality of human beings and a commitment to professional and compassionate service. The CMCG Code of Ethics/Conduct is one of the ways we put Honesty, Excellence, Loyalty, and Professionalism (H.E.L.P.) into practice. It’s built around the recognition that everything we do in connection with our work at CMCG will be, and should be, measured against the highest possible standards of ethical business conduct. We affirm
- Abide by the bylaws, rules, regulations, resolutions, and policies and procedures of CMCG, while conducting CMCG business.
- Not participate in any business of CMCG, nor vote on any action of CMCG, which would result in a conflict of interest, financial or otherwise, for me or any member of my family.
- Not engage in or tolerate acts of discrimination based on race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual preference, national origin, marital status, age, disability or any other protected class.
- Not use my position for personal gain, nor accept or consent to receive anything of value, when the acceptance may jeopardize, or appear to jeopardize the position of trust and responsibility placed upon me by CMCG.
- Not, as a member officially representing CMCG, discriminate against an adopted policy of CMCG as established in written bylaws, resolutions, policies and procedures of CMCG.
- Never compromise myself on any matter that would cause anyone to doubt my personal or professional character, or bring discredit and dishonor upon CMCG.
- Protect the Company’s assets and ensure their efficient use. All Company assets may be used only for legitimate business purpose.
- Maintain professionalism and uphold the principles of integrity, trust, loyalty, and respect.
- Uphold the vision at all costs to offer the very best in correctional products and services as well as plan and implement the newest ideas and management techniques in the correctional industry.
- Minimize the Company’s negative impact on and maximize its positive contribution to the social and economic wellbeing of a wider society.
- Preserve our mission of focusing on delivering cost-effective products and services to the correctional field through leadership, innovation, and teamwork.